About Our Concierge Service Center
Individual (Personal & Private) Insurance Planning
Most people are not insurance experts and do not know how to approach or solve an insurance issue as it relates to themselves, spouse, children, or parents. It is incredibly frustrating for individuals to try and navigate these issues without help. That’s where our concierge service center is here to help at no cost to you.
If you need help navigating the insurance market talk to us. We can help you review your policy, discuss term conversion, and help you assess your insurance needs.
- Personal goals, needs, changes, insurability, cost, budget
- Health, Life, Disability, ID theft, and Other insurances
- Individual and spouse offered multiple coverages (from different employers)
- Domestic partner insurance options
- HSA benefits and eligibility
Planning for Special Circumstances
- Special needs child or grandchild
- Raising a grandchild
- Diagnosis of a terminal, critical, or chronic illness
- Going out on leave or disability
- Caring for an elderly parent
- Individual or parents reaching Medicare eligibility
- Long-term care
- Final expense plan
- Natural disaster
- Leaving employer – COBRA evaluation/alternatives
Planning for Life Events
- Divorce or separation
- New child/adoption
- Loss of coverage
Affordable Care Act - Help
- Accessing wellness benefits
- Setting up carrier accounts
- Documentation requests
- Making appeals
- Filing exemptions
Special Enrollment Periods
- Do I qualify?
- What if I’m denied?
- When will exemptions apply?
- What’s that process?
Talk to a concierge service representative today for free.
Honest Unfiltered Client Reviews
Why you should trust Pride Life?
You should rely on whoever gives you the best guidance on insurance policies. It's up to you to decide. We challenge you to call our experts and put them to the test.