This low-cost benefit is paid by the employer and helps assist the individual, spouse, children, parent, and parents-in-law. Our Health Advocacy service cannot be individually purchased so ask your employer to call us if it’s not offered at work 844-527-6771.
Talk to a concierge service representative today for free.
Honest Unfiltered Client Reviews
Pride Life Ins was very helpful and prompt for getting life insurance for my friend. Thanks Mark for all your help.
Superior Customer service from the operators and the service coordinators. Excellence in collaborating needs of my clients who qualified for health care. My clients were very happy knowing it was an easy process signing up for health care with a phone call in language and terms they could relate to. Hope to work with them again in the future.
As a medical case manager, I’ve enjoyed working with the staff at Pride Life. Everyone is humble, compassionate and empathic. Each staff displays enthusiasm, initiative and remarkable service. It is a pleasure to always work along side this impactful organization.
They made getting insurance with their company fairly easily. They assisted me whenever I needed it. Even to the smallest detail. I would recommend this insurance company to my family and friends.
I've had nothing but a helpful and wonderful experience with Pride Life. I ran into a couple difficulties while trying to get my insurance situated and was helped every step of the way. Everytime i called, the staff member over my case was knowledgeable and thorough in getting the problem solved and making sure my insurance was never lost. If i called and left a message, i was always had a return call from them in a timely fashion and all questions were answered, plus some. Highly recommended and proffessional. Thank you Darren and Danny for a pleasurable experience and the opportunity to have health insurance. You are a definite asset to the company. Once again, highly recommended!
Full-service clinical support:
- Explain diagnoses and treatment options
- Support following a difficult diagnosis
- Coordinate care for complex medical issues
- Identify gaps in care for health coaching*
- Arrange hospice and other services for terminally ill members
- Coordinate benefits between doctors and insurance companies
- Research and locate best-in-class providers for second opinions
- Coordinate the transfer of medical records, X-rays and lab results
- Research rehabilitation, adult day care and homemaker services
- Locate inpatient private duty nursing and home health aide services
- Arrange for home care equipment following discharge from the hospital
Help with administrative issues:
- Find the right doctors, hospitals and other providers
- Schedule tests and appointments
- Untangle medical bills
- Resolve insurance claims and billing issues
- Locate eldercare services and community resources
Answer benefit questions:
- Explain benefits coverage and resolve errors with providers and health plans
- Locate in-network providers
- Resolve eligibility issues and benefit/claim denials